现在的时间是 2018年 7月 22日 20:58

当前时区为 UTC + 8 小时

发表新帖 回复这个主题  [ 1 篇帖子 ] 
作者 内容
帖子发表于 : 2018年 7月 14日 17:20 
离线

注册: 2018年 7月 10日 14:59
帖子: 165
Brazilian police recommended on Thursday that prosecutors present charges against U.S. swimmer Ryan Lochte for a false crime report, Reuters reports.Lochte originally described the Aug. 14 incident as an armed robbery, telling police and media that he and three teammates were robbed at gunpoint during the Rio Olympics.Brazilian police said Lochte, Jimmy Feigen, Jack Conger and Gunnar Bentz vandalized a bathroom after a night of partying. Armed guards confronted the swimmers and asked them to pay for the damage.A police statement on Thursday said the officer in charge of the investigation had recommended to judges that Lochte be deposed in the United States and that a transcript be sent to the ethical commission of the International Olympic Committee (IOC).The swimmers spokeswoman, Melissa Nathan, said Lochte had no comment.Reuters reported that the statement said police had recommended that prosecutors lodge charges against Lochte for falsely reporting a crime, which the news agency says is a minor misdemeanor typically punishable by a fine.Feigens Brazilian attorney said last week he would make a $10,800 payment to an institution and leave Brazil later in the day. Attorney Breno Melaragno did not specify where the money would go, but the term institution can be taken to mean charity.Lochte left Brazil shortly after the incident at the gas station took place.After his initial description of the events that night, Lochte backtracked and said he overexaggerated the story.Thats why Im taking full responsibility for it, because I overexaggerated the story, Lochte said. If I had never done that, we wouldnt be in this mess.The Associated Press contributed to this story. Patrik Berglund Jersey . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Doug Gilmour Jersey . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. http://www.cheapstlouisbluesjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-doug-wickenheiser-jersey . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Martin Brodeur Jersey . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. Brett Hull Jersey . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Cam Newton got the phone call he wanted.NFL commissioner Roger Goodell spoke via telephone with Newton about the Carolina quarterbacks concerns over not being protected by game officials from hits while in the pocket, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press.The phone call came Tuesday, but its unclear exactly what they discussed.The person spoke Tuesday on condition of anonymity because the details of the meeting were not disclosed.NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy declined comment.Newton criticized league officials after Carolinas 30-20 win over Arizona on Sunday, saying that he doesnt feel safe in the pocket because officials are treating him differently than other QBs in the league by not throwing flags when he takes an illegal hit.He said after the game he planned to talk to Goodell about his concerns.Newton said he reached his breaking point came when Cardinals defensive tackle Calais Campbell tackled him below the knees as he released the football.Campbell was not penalized.It was reminiscent of the hit that sidelined New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for the season in 2008.I could have torn my ACL, Newton said Sunday.Newtons frustrations come from numerous hits through this career and added that enough is enough.I dont think theres a person that can go through what I go through and keep their head, you know what Im sayying? Newton said.dddddddddddd Hits to the head, thats one thing, but when youre not protected in the pocket, thats another thing. It became the story of my life ever since I came in (to the league). Its always, `Oh, we missed that, Im sorry. Thats bull c---.Panthers coach Ron Rivera threw his support behind Newton on Monday.Cam is correct, Rivera said. I support him 100 percent in this. I was disappointed it wasnt called. But I get the benefit of looking up at the screen and seeing it on replay. It confirmed what I thought. Its difficult. Youd like to see those calls made. Id love to see our quarterback get those calls.Newton said he is tired of hearing officials tell him they missed a call.I just cant keep accepting, `Oh, we missed that one, or `I apologize for doing that or `I didnt see it, Newton said. Thats horse c---. Coming from a person whos been fined before, coming from a person who everybodys expecting a lot from, Im still going. But yet, when you constantly see the hits, when you constantly see flags being picked up and flags not being thrown, and to see other quarterbacks getting it for lesser physical hits, its taking the fun for me out.Im just being honest about that.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

页首
 用户资料  

显示帖子 :  排序  
发表新帖 回复这个主题  [ 1 篇帖子 ] 

当前时区为 UTC + 8 小时

不能 在这个版面发表主题
不能 在这个版面回复主题
不能 在这个版面编辑帖子
不能 在这个版面删除帖子
不能 在这个版面提交附件

查找:
前往 :